Richest Village of China - Huaxi Village

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 05, 2016 Views: 14908

Wow, Chandoo, I will love to say that you have shared really beautiful views of the Huaxi Village. It is looking an awesome destination for the tourists as I truly liked it. I am a traveler and have added the name of this attraction on my diary and will surely love to go there in my next free time to have fun.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Aug 06, 2016

I have much heard about Huaxi Village but never been there in my life. It seems to be really very amazing and attractive place guys, It's calling views grabbed the attention of the visitors and they can enjoy this kinds of beautiful views.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 22, 2016

Same situation here James, I have also never a got a chance to explore the mind-blowing beauty of Huaxi Village but after reading this whole thread my interest in this place is much increased. I am thinking to arrange a tour of this place soon as possible to have a fun time while witnessing its beauty and make my time remarkable for me.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Aug 31, 2016

So beautiful images you have shared here narrow streets about the Huaxi Village. so decent look of these images which are the best fro a visiting and photography lover. so sure my younger brother will try to go there for enjoying photography there in Huaxi Village... (China)

john12
Wondering
Wondering

Post by john12 » Nov 24, 2016

Awesome palce.

Return to “Travel Tourism”