Aprilia 850 Mana Motorcycle: The Rocket Rider - Cool Bike

Auto guide for latest tech, Electric drive, hybrid vehicles, conventional engines, reviews etc for Tesla, BMW, Porche, Ferrari, Ford, Rolls Royce, Limousine, Toyota
vicked.vicky
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Aprilia 850 Mana Motorcycle: The Rocket Rider - Cool Bike

Post by vicked.vicky » Nov 21, 2008 Views: 46452

Aprilia 850 Mana: Never has there been such an innovative and technologically revolutionary Aprilia. An advanced system for electronic controlling of the transmission allows for a relaxed ride with the utmost amount of fun and efficiency.

The Aprilia 850 Mana is a motorcycle without competitors in the international market, capable of delivering results under any types of use. A simple touch of the button on the handlebar of the Aprilia 850 Mana and you enter into a completely different world. Three separate mappings for the totally automatic transmission and a sequential shift with 7 gears make it easy to find the best-adapted configuration for the traffic and riding conditions of the Aprilia 850 Mana.

Like a modern scooter or snowmobile, the Mana has a twist-grip throttle but no clutch lever. Think of it as a DSG transmission. The motorcycles purists don’t like it one bit, but the Mana with it’s 507-pound 76 hp, 839 cc engine, isn’t aimed at experienced crotch rocket riders, but it is for the people moving up from scooters or first-timers searching for fuel economy.

In today’s times, that market doesn’t necessarily care about the Italian marque’s sport-bike heritage or the perfect downshift. What it is though is motorcycle for people who don’t really care about motorcycles. The Mata fits the bill and in today’s age, the Mata is still way cooler than a scooter.
Vicked Vicky

moonjee06
Extreme Contributor
Extreme Contributor

Post by moonjee06 » Nov 22, 2008

its my bike

boldpisces
Beginner
Beginner

Post by boldpisces » Nov 29, 2008

per mein te honda e lesan :)

jhony
Initiator
Initiator

Post by jhony » Dec 21, 2008

I'll go with Yamaha Junon

Saba Ch
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by Saba Ch » Mar 09, 2009

its ur bike

sapphire
Just Born
Just Born

Post by sapphire » Jun 03, 2009

wow good

JAY HO...
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by JAY HO... » Jun 03, 2009

Saba Ch wrote:its ur bike
me Xcitefun ka popularity dekh ke heran hu log moon se bhi online horahe hey it good na

sunny
Initiator
Initiator

Post by sunny » Jun 06, 2009

Nice, bt i like HONDA :cool:

Return to “Auto Guide”