Beauty of Pakistan

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Jul 29, 2016 Views: 27222

hmm! its a good suggestion. I will wait for more replies from here may be I will know about this destaintionsoon in my next posting life here...

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Jul 30, 2016

I also would like to say that what a cool view has shared with all of us, This is really very nice views which shared above. I have saved them and would like to move next month after getting complete information.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 13, 2016

Well, James, Good to see that you also liked the above-shared views and planning to make a move around those in the forthcoming days to have the fun time. I am hopeful you will find the massive stuff soon and have good time after reaching there.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Aug 15, 2016

Yeah, I am going to say same like you here that it is a really bets thing if you come anywhere in the area or country, you can explore many kind of things and second you can learn many things from here about its local peoples, I love travel for this thing that I knowledge that differ of area in the humans..

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 17, 2016

Well, Sutekh, You are absolutely right. It is really a best region for the travelers as travelers can see and find many things in it which we can see in all above posts of this thread. Anyway, Would you like to let me know about your travel experiences? I mean to say any place which you have visited and enjoyed a good time?

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Oct 18, 2016

Now I would like to share with you here that my bets friend has a plan to go there for having fun on this country. He had heard that in Dec we can enjoy lots of thing here for visiting its attractions. and also spend a bets time here with and family. so he want to go Islamabad he shared with me that it is capital of this country.

john12
Wondering
Wondering

Post by john12 » Nov 24, 2016

it is one of the best palce of pakistan and it is full with natural beauty. So awesome photos you shared.

Maryam Akhter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maryam Akhter » Dec 14, 2016

These pictures are truly awesome i love it

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Re: Beauty of Pakistan

Post by Sutekh » Apr 28, 2017

Wow, it's a really awesome thing that you love it
Maryam Akhter! If you have been there ever in your life so share with me that which kind of things you have done here and enjoy your journey of Islamabad?

Return to “Travel Tourism”