Pakistan's river of love Chenab

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Pakistan's river of love Chenab

Post by being lonely » Dec 09, 2015 Views: 5732

Sialkot, a city standing near the banks of River Chenab, is also known as the centre of artisans. Perhaps, not only the soils straddling this river, but also the people living near its banks owe their fertility to Chenab. Iqbal, Faiz Ahmed Faiz, Shev Kumar Batalvi, and many other fertile minds have their roots here.

The River Chenab flows from Marala, 24 kilometres from the city of Sialkot. I’m always drawn towards rivers but the kind of love I feel for Chenab cannot be explained with words alone.

The river of the lovers, Chenab, still carries the clay that once formed Sohni’s gharha.
Kachay garhay ne jeet li naddi charhi hui mazboot kashtion ko kinara nahe mila

Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

pakistantourandtravel
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by pakistantourandtravel » Jan 01, 2016

OUtstanding images, pakistan tour and travel loves it.

pakistantourandtravel
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by pakistantourandtravel » Jan 01, 2016

Can you let me know who captured the clicks.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » May 31, 2016

Lovely images you have shared here. Its really awesome, I feel that its edited images of this place. Can you like to share with us its original images of this destiantion. I hope so I will see your reply here of my point of view soon.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 14, 2016

being lonely, I will like to say that you have shared really heart touching views of the Sialkot Pakistan here which I liked much. Your post developed my craze in this place and seems so nice to me. I will love to go there in my next free time with my family to have fun and create a beautiful collection of the images liked this. good work and keep it up.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 05, 2016

You are absolutely right, horizontour. The shared images of the Sialkot Pakistan are really nice and it looks really a fabulous destination for the traveling lovers due to the outstanding sightseeings. The colorful views of nature are grabbing the attention and calling the visitors to stay there for a while and have some remarkable time in the lap of nature.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Aug 06, 2016

Well said, Jannet he had shared such a cool views of this place with all of us. I really like them and would like to make a move in my free time. Here I would like to add I am also a nature lover and would like to explore theses kinds of alluring views on my life.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 13, 2016

James, I can see that you have written in your post about your traveling favorites. You told us that you love to see the alluring views of nature in your traveling life to have fun time nd explore the nature. Here Will you like to tell em about your favorite places on the earth which you have visited or planning to move on?

hassyjhone
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by hassyjhone » Nov 03, 2016

Outstanding views those let me think about Pakistan for going toward it. I think to see such lovely views will make a travel time remarkable for me to go inside this region and try out something exciting. What will you say guys about it and let me know more about its other fun places to go around.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Nov 16, 2016

I do agree with you here that these are all of the beautiful image but this time I want to say that I heard from my grandfather Pakistan has 4 or 5 province. So can you like to share with me best destination in both of them which is one? I hope so in next post you will share with me this kind of information.

Return to “Travel Tourism”