Be Careful While Staying In Hotel

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Jul 29, 2016 Views: 18398

Well, you have shared here a really nice stuff about it, so now I feel that this is a really nice accommodations for all of travelling lovers. so I will try to stay there when I will go NYC.
good sharing....

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Jul 30, 2016

I also like to say that buddy, he had shared nice names of accommodation of NYC. I would like to say this is mine favourite place and have visited much time in my life. I love this pace attractions and would like to say whenever will be there must visit all those places.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 13, 2016

James, It is relly good to know that you liked the shared names of the accommodations in the Nyc. I really like to exchange my information with others. Buddy, As you said that Nyc is your favorite destination than I wnt to know about the things which you like to do in the city to have quality of time. Will you like to tell me?

porko154
Just Born
Just Born

Post by porko154 » Aug 24, 2016

thank you for your great advice. This is really helpful for travelers.

porko154
Just Born
Just Born

Useful tips

Post by porko154 » Oct 05, 2016

Great written. Very useful.

Nancy T. Griffith
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Nancy T. Griffith » Oct 05, 2016

Jannet wrote:New York Marriott Marquis is a 4-star hotel. It is really a comfortable accommodation for the travelers. The building of the hotel is good and well maintained. All the rooms are airy, clean and rush with modern life facilities. The staff si also trained and offers a good behaviour with the comers. I think you should choose it as it is a nice place to enjoy a comfortable stay.
Thanks for info.

shayanjameel08
Wondering
Wondering

Re: Be Careful While Staying In Hotel

Post by shayanjameel08 » Feb 25, 2017

I just want to visit singapore , any suggestion of hotels for night stay.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Re: Be Careful While Staying In Hotel

Post by Sutekh » Mar 29, 2017

I want to say that for the Singapore visit, you can try to stay in this hotel which name is The Ardennes Hotel. So I would like to say that it is also a nice place where we can enjoy lots of facilities now which are needed. Like free wifi, cheap price of one room, I had been there once but now want to say its Address will be useful for you (11 Jln Klapa, Singapore 199323). Have good time here..

Return to “Travel Tourism”