Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza Spain - Luxury Location

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Feb 10, 2014 Views: 5191

Hard Rock Hotel (HRH) choose Spain as the location for their first destination, the brand will open the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza on May 18, 2014. The new property will hold 493 guestrooms and 235 suites which will be inspired by the Spanish island's Mediterranean styles and the brand's rock 'n roll attitude. All rooms will include Hard Rock's signature beds with ultra-plush linens. And if you've slept in one of their beds before, you know how heavenly they can be, as in, you'll probably leave having bought one to get shipped back home.

dua
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by dua » Feb 10, 2014

Beautiful Sharing

Jimm
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jimm » Mar 19, 2014

Nice sharing! I really like the collection because Location, interior and management system is awesome. I think this hall is perfect for live consorts. Is this good to stay for families?

jacob23
Just Born
Just Born

Post by jacob23 » Dec 08, 2015

These hotel have nice interior designing. All these luxury hotel have awesome hotel equipment. I have use one when i go for a business tour with my business mates.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » May 11, 2016

Ibiza is a really nice Island of the Mediterranean Sea. I have been visited there at once in my life just two-day tour with my mom. I hope so I will go there again because it has much natural beauty and I am natural beauty lovers. I love natural things in all over the world.

madihakhan
Beginner
Beginner

Post by madihakhan » May 25, 2016

damn , awesome man , i wish i could visit spain once and this hotel as well

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Jun 23, 2016

madihakhan! wow you want to go spain.. so now I want to know that whats your plan things to do here? Which attractions or places you will like to explore in spain?

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 14, 2016

Wow, Chandoo, I will love to say that you have shared really very memorizing images of the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza Spain here which is appreciated. I am a big lover of the traveling and will surely like to explore this place in my next free time with my family to have fun time there and see the rel charm of the place. Good job, buddy.

Return to “Travel Tourism”