Exercise to Reduce Back Pain

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
ahmedsarah194
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Exercise to Reduce Back Pain

Post by ahmedsarah194 » Feb 13, 2014 Views: 7074

Nowadays, back pain has become a common problem among people. The issue of chronic lower back pain is not only common in adults and seniors, but even young people are trying to find ways for back pain care. In order to get rid of this intensive pain, proper back pain care is important. While many people are just trying to lessen their pain by taking back pain care and medicines, some of them are also focusing to follow the proper back pain guide to completely get rid of this annoying issue.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

dua
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by dua » Feb 13, 2014

Nice Sharing

ahmedsarah194
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by ahmedsarah194 » Feb 14, 2014

Thanks

skincarez4u
Wondering
Wondering

Post by skincarez4u » Feb 28, 2014

thank you sir

skincarez4u
Wondering
Wondering

Post by skincarez4u » Feb 28, 2014

can u share, how to reduce belly fat only... this kind of exercise tips

ahmedsarah194
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by ahmedsarah194 » Mar 03, 2014

skincarez4u wrote:can u share, how to reduce belly fat only... this kind of exercise tips
It’s very hard or almost impossible to increase your height according to your desired parameters but you can control your belly to look sensible. If you are not exactly falling in the category of fat people but worried about your increasing belly, then do not worry; you can get rid of this problem. We will help you out in reducing your belly.

If you have already tried a lot and now feeling irritated then surly you are in search of some new tips. First and the most important tip, is to drink plenty of water; drinking a lot of water is mainly the significant beauty and fitness tip. Through drinking water you can protect yourself from the drastic effects of dehydration. Dehydration actually pushes your body to save some water and this can led to carry up extra pounds around the central portion of your figure. So keep yourself hydrated by fresh juices, green tea or simply with water.

Walking and talking both can be helpful for you in reducing your weight. About thirty minutes walk on daily basis will surly help you. In this way you can make your metabolism fast and can burn extra fats. There is nothing good then the typical exercises, like walking. Other types of exercise like cardio exercise, aerobic exercise can also do the trick and make you look smarter; particularly ‘Belly exercises’ are the best for you in this regard. Besides walking and exercises, much talking and especially laughing will contract and stretch your abdomen. Stretching and contracting of the abdomen is another perfect exercise for reducing the belly.

Proper diet is the key towards the healthy and happy life style. Intake of less fatty food is must in the process/ program of belly reduction. It does not mean to skip a meal; especially skipping the breakfast can make your metabolism slow and your energy level down at the start of the day. Try to chew your bite as much as you can before swallowing. In this way you can help out your stomach to work efficiently. Avoid taking oily, fatty and salty foods too; as excess of salt absorbs the water from your body. So holding less water can’t help you in reducing your belly.

Set your posture, while seating on the seat. Straight posture gives your figure a true good shape, helps your backbone to work properly and it is a good exercise of your stomach muscles as well. On the contrary if you are not in the habit to use the back of the seat properly, it will provide room for your belly to grow out and it would not look nice too.

So if you really want to look reasonable, try to apply all these productive tips in another attempt of reducing belly.

Jimm
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jimm » Mar 11, 2014

Thanks for sharing! Health care is the basic need to live a happy life. Your post is very helpful for those who are facing back pain. Roasted Grams are also very good for back pain.

wilsonmadison
Wondering
Wondering

Post by wilsonmadison » Mar 19, 2014

Recently i went to my doctor as i had the problem of back pain. It is because of consistent sitting for a longer period of time. Doctor has suggested me some exercises. Do these exercises help to reduce weight also?

annahill
Just Born
Just Born

Post by annahill » Apr 23, 2014

DO regular physical exercise and yoga
Use body part Belts
Do not sit for Long hours
Correct your sitting posture , use back rest offered in market
Do not attempt to carry serious weights
Refrain from jerks
Sleep on flat exhausting platform instead of soft pad

intimates
Just Born
Just Born

intimates

Post by intimates » Jun 26, 2014

hey, i want to do some exercise to remove my pain of my body but i have no relax able clothes to wear at a time please suggest me.

Return to “Health & Fitness”