BMW 328 Hommage Concept Car

Auto guide for latest tech, Electric drive, hybrid vehicles, conventional engines, reviews etc for Tesla, BMW, Porche, Ferrari, Ford, Rolls Royce, Limousine, Toyota
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Feb 26, 2013 Views: 2761

The Hommage concept version features the old BMW double kidney grille, the leather straps on each side and lack of doors, giving the original BMW 328 a modern twist. Far from stagnating, the concept car features a 3.0 liter 6-cylinder engine. As far as its design is concerned, the German makers have paid special attention to the aesthetics and dynamics of the car. According to the official details, the new 328 Hommage concept is based on the Vision ConnectdDrive Concept unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show.

Its innovative lightweight structure is made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic, making the new 328 weigh 780 kilograms. The same material is used for the interior as well, having as extra ‘attachments’ a special windscreen, high-gloss aluminium safety buckles and LED headlights. This is a perfect example of modernity meets traditional.

Tanveer Abbas
Initiator
Initiator

Post by Tanveer Abbas » Feb 26, 2013

wow...nice post

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Feb 26, 2013

WOW
this car looking stunning

Car Detailers Perth
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Car Detailers Perth » Mar 05, 2013

I just want to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart, for this page with useful information.Sunfull information provide support and encouragement to people like us after reading this blog.There are always two sides of sites and blogs, it's best to get both sides before you make any decision.Thku!!!!!!!

simmi
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by simmi » Mar 12, 2013

It will be nice because its BMW my favorite car and I've BMW X1.

Return to “Auto Guide”