Most Beautiful Swimming Pools

Art, Design & Painting Galleries
arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by arslan » Feb 28, 2010 Views: 10899

The Icebergs. Sydney. Australia. The ocean's waves often break over the side of the Icebergs swimming pool located in the corner of the famed Bondi Beach. This beautiful full-sized 8 lane, 50m swimming pool is open to the public and the fee is only 5 AUD.

The Alila Ubud swimming pool. Bali. The calm, emerald-green swimming pool is floating above the Ayung River valley in Bali's lush foothills. The pool's home is the Alila Udubu resort, Payangan, a traditional Balinese hill village, near Ubud.

Harbour Plaza Hotel Swimming Pool. Hong Kong, China. Harbour Grand Hong Kong, an icon of luxury in Hong Kong, is home to an amazing outdoor swimming pool that sits on the 23th floor of the hotel. The pool, facing the Victoria Harbour, has some truly stunning views of the city's countless skyscrapers.

The Badeschiff. Berlin, Germany. Badeschiff or "bathing ship" is the most unusual swimming pool in Berlin. It is an old cargo container converted into a pool on Spree River. During the summer it is an outdoor pool with the beach, bar and DJs. In the winter the whole thing is covered, and a few extra saunas are added.

The Pimalai Resort swimming pool. Koh Lanta, Thailand. This amazing swimming pool in Pimalai Resort & Spa on Koh Lanta looks more like some kind of a temple site.

In fact, it is a fresh-water, infinity-edge pool, which is set around 50 meters above sea level - so while swimming you can admire the spectacular views of the beach and the sea below.
"I haven't stop loving you,
it's just my heart has learned to live
without your love."

SUNNY

ujala
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by ujala » Feb 28, 2010

Beautifullllllllll...........so Bindas

James.Striker
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Post by James.Striker » Feb 28, 2010

so beautiful.swimming pool and post both.

bebo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by bebo » Feb 28, 2010

yup really great

arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by arslan » Mar 01, 2010

thanx to my sweet Friends..
"I haven't stop loving you,
it's just my heart has learned to live