Medical Benefits of Grapes.

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
misha
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Medical Benefits of Grapes.

Post by misha » Jul 09, 2011 Views: 3766

GRAPES
In Malaysia grapes are grown in Cameron Highlands. There are around 8,000 types of grapes available in this world. Even though there are many varieties of grapes, the most common types of grapes we encounter are black, purple and green grapes.

Black grapes have more medicinal values compared to purple and green grapes. In western countries black grapes are used to prepare wine.If you, siblings or your life partner is weak, tired or stressed up, instead of consuming alcohol drinks, it is best to consume black grape juice.Take 1 handful of black grapes.
Blend the fruit with water (optional)
Make sure you blend the seeds also.
Strain and leave for 4- 6 hours.Serve to your husband or siblings. This juice is good as
a) it aids and increase digestion. Make sure you take one glass of black grape juice after your meal
b) ease bowel motion
c) gives strength to small intestines
d) provides strength to children Grape seeds have many medicinal values. The seeds are used to produce oil and have the healing nutrients to prevent cancer. When serving grapes to your kids, make sure you remove the skin as their body system will not be able to digest the skins properly. As for adults, they should consume the skin, flesh and seeds. This is the right way of eating grapes and the way to gain the fruits full nutritional values.Black grape juice will not cause dizziness. Instead it will calm the mind, promotes good sleep and gives vigorousness to men when they wake up in the morning.Hence try to consume black grapes at least once in every fortnight...

Stephen Jones
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Stephen Jones » Jul 09, 2011

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your information. Really I am very appreciated here and this is the very useful information. Actually the health benefits of grapes include its ability to treat constipation, indigestion, fatigue, kidney disorders, muscular degeneration and prevention of cataract. Grapes, one of the most delicious fruits, are rich sources of vitamins A, C, B6 and fol ate in addition to essential minerals like potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and selenium. Grapes contain flavoring that are very powerful antioxidants, which can reduce the damage caused by free radicals and slacken aging.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Stephen Jones

Cyra
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Cyra » Jul 09, 2011

wow amazing.

reesh
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by reesh » Jul 09, 2011

i love grapes so thnx for ur info mishal
♥ I Can't Promise To Solve Ur All Problems,
But I Can Promise That U Don't Have To Face Them Alone♥

dua
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by dua » Jul 09, 2011

Very Informative Article

misha
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by misha » Jul 09, 2011

thank you all of u :)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Jul 10, 2011

thanks for the post :)
Nice sharing

Edgerton
Wondering
Wondering

Post by Edgerton » Aug 06, 2011

Grapes.....yummyyyyyy.......I love grapes and I am really amazed to know the benefits of grapes. So I will consume more grapes than ever due to its usefulness.

Return to “Health & Fitness”