Love Each Moment

Miscellaneous Photography, Pictures, Wallpapers
dua
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Love Each Moment

Postby dua » Aug 01, 2016 Views: 4508

I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME WHEN I COULDN’T LOVE MYSELF

Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I’m I had never lived without you

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Jamesl » Aug 06, 2016

I would like to ay that buddy you have shared something really very cool and nice. I really like this and would like to say thanks for this.

wangyueyue
Just Born
Just Born

Three kinds of hardness of stainless steel pipe

Postby wangyueyue » Sep 07, 2016

Rockwell hardness: stainless steel pipe Rockwell hardness test with Brinell hardness test, are indentation test methods. The difference is that it is a measure of the depth of the indentation, Rockwell hardness test is currently very wide application, wherein after the Brinell hardness HB HRC use in steel standard, Rockwell hardness applicable to the determination by the extremely soft to extremely hard metal material, it is not a make up, relatively simple method Brinell, Brinell hardness value can be read directly from the law of the dial hardness machine. However, because of its small indentation, it is not as good as Brinell hardness value method is accurate.

Brinell hardness: stainless steel tube standard, the most widely Brinell hardness, often indentation diameter to represent the hardness of the material, both intuitive and convenient, but for hard steel or steel thin NA.

Vickers hardness: stainless steel tube is also a Vickers hardness test indentation test method for the determination of thin metal material and a surface layer hardness, it has a Brinell, Rockwell major advantage of the method, and to overcome the shortcomings of their basic , but not as simple method Rockwell, Vickers method is rarely used in standard steel pipe.

wangyueyue
Just Born
Just Born

Application of stainless steel pipe

Postby wangyueyue » Sep 08, 2016

Thick thin-walled stainless steel tube stainless steel welded pipe using fine regional focus of the urban landscape and decorative works: in light industry, pharmaceuticals, paper, sewage treatment, water supply, machinery and other fields, but also a considerable proportion: in chemical, fertilizer, petrochemical and other industries, are generally choose low-pressure pipe specifications Φ159 mm.

Mufflers for automobiles are made of stainless steel welded pipe, stainless steel seamless pipe focus for the "three" (chemical, fertilizer, chemical, petroleum, electric power, boilers, machinery, aerospace, nuclear industry, defense industry and fine art. Oil drilling stainless steel tube after the 1990s, Chinese oil well pipe production capacity increased year by year, exports exceeded imports, self-sufficiency? 90.But most varieties such as Grade J55 and songs to the phone, only a small amount of high-quality steel pipe API.

Currently, high strength and high carbon dioxide oilfield needs, Cl - corrosion resistance, high APIQ125 C95 crash, broken, features L80-2 (13cr) steel grade and special type of thread and API standards and cold areas, such as the use OCTG yet on industrial production. On the development of the oil industry, more and more stringent technical requirements proposed OCTG, performance and use of new materials technology trends pipe.

wangyueyue
Just Born
Just Born

Corrosion Type of Stainless Steel Pipe

Postby wangyueyue » Sep 14, 2016

Gap corrosion: in the narrow gap, such as the flange or the connection of the thread, the gap in the passivation layer may be damaged, in the design, should be avoided as far as possible using flanges and threaded connections, to avoid the combined gap. In the welding process, should avoid undercut and so on.

Intergranular corrosion: Intergranular corrosion occurs in the chromium-poor areas, resulting in decreased corrosion resistance, corrosion in the strong acidic environment. Chemical Cargo ship stainless steel carbon content of less than 0.03%, after prolonged heating carbon content increases, and steel surface if subject to oil, grease, paint and paint pollution, prone to intergranular corrosion.

Stress corrosion cracking: it is austenitic stainless steel in the chloride ion, mechanical stress and temperature rise under the action of cracking, in the 60 ° below and the cargo tanks rarely occur stress corrosion cracking. It occurs occasionally in a heating coil (heating a chloride-containing semi-solid oil or exposing it to a seawater ballast tank containing chloride ions).

Electrochemical Corrosion: Dissimilar materials may be electrochemically corroded due to electrolyte contact. When carbon steel and stainless steel welding, the active metal carbon steel accelerated corrosion. Under the driving of the electrolysis voltage, the electrolytic current between the two components causes electrochemical corrosion.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Postby Sutekh » Sep 19, 2016

Well, all of these images are best for all lovers. I think it will be useful for lovers and nice sharing here....

dave23
Just Born
Just Born

Postby dave23 » Nov 22, 2016

The last line is excellent than the rest of above, but who cares in these days than money. Love is just a part of living that would be given to anyone not one. My lover tries to me and keeps banner of logo LIFE GOES ON and the idiot don't know hoe to meet me.

Maryam Akhter
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Maryam Akhter » Dec 14, 2016

well enough attractive content on this page, I must say that a relation with out love is like, life with out breath!

Return to “Miscellaneous Photography, Pictures, Wallpapers”