Kajol n Tanisha: Childhood Pictures with Mother Tanuja

Spicy news and gossips point from around the world of hollywood, bollywood and other showbiz news from all around
shaka
Initiator
Initiator

Kajol n Tanisha: Childhood Pictures with Mother Tanuja

Postby shaka » Nov 19, 2008 Views: 111023

Kajol Devgan: Touted as one of the best actresses in Bollywood, Kajol, who is of Bengali-Marathi descent, in fact belongs to a family tree with a long respectable history in the Indian cinema. Her mother Tanuja is a renowned actress, whilst her late father Shomu Mukherjee was a film producer. Her late maternal aunt, Nutan is the record holder for the most (five times) Filmfare Awards for Best Actress. Late maternal grandmother Shobhna Samarth and great grandmother Rattan Bai had both been influential figures in the early stages of Hindi cinema.

Her paternal uncles are film producers; Joy Mukherjee and Deb Mukherjee. Kajol's paternal grandfather, Sashadhar Mukherjee, was a filmmaker. His wife Satirani Devi, Kajol's paternal grandmother, was the sister of three famous film personalities, Ashok Kumar, Anoop Kumar and Kishore Kumar. Kajol's cousins Rani Mukerji, Sharbani Mukherjee and Mohnish Behl are also Bollywood actors. Kajol's younger sister Tanisha Mukherjee has recently started a film career.

Girls Don't disturb me, I'm already disturb enough.

Belinda
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Belinda » Nov 19, 2008

Rare collection.Thaks for sharing.

reesh
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Postby reesh » Jul 08, 2011

nice findings
♥ I Can't Promise To Solve Ur All Problems,
But I Can Promise That U Don't Have To Face Them Alone♥