Justin Bieber's Next Step

Wallpapers of Global movies , celebrities , Film stars Etc.
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Justin Bieber's Next Step

Postby being lonely » Jun 19, 2015 Views: 3012

Fashion industry is cut-throat and not everyone’s cup of tea. Case in point: Kanye West. We’re not surprised that Justin seems to be taking his time sleeping on it before trying his luck on the transition.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Justin is soon to make his debut in the fashion arena. He intends to design a menswear line of his own.

“I just want to make sure it’s perfect and right and take my time with it,â€￾ the 21-year-old told WWD of his desire to one day launch a fashion line. “I know Kanye has been working on his stuff for years and failed and came back and tried again and failed. It’s about trial and error, and I don’t know if I’m ready for that yet.â€￾

For now, the singer is enjoying the endorsement side of the fashion industry, with the success from his Calvin Klein campaign with Lara Stone.

Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

shahidmirch
Just Born
Just Born

Postby shahidmirch » May 18, 2016

not his fan but good post

madihakhan
Beginner
Beginner

Postby madihakhan » May 25, 2016

I wasn't his fan before but after listening his two three songs I became his fan , my fav songs by Justin is "sorry", "where are you now" and "what do you mean". he's a good singer !!

Return to “Global Celebrities (Male & Females)”