Forum Computer & Gadgets | Automobiles | Sports | Audio Visual Entertainment | Fashion & Jewelry | Love n Dating
  Technology Art, Design & Paintings | Funny/Strange Pictures | Celebrities Xposed | Humor, Jokes, Riddles | Astrology
  Mobile Health & Fitness | Recipe Corner | Travel Tourism | Mobile Phone Reviews | Sms Collection | The Music Mania
  Home  Latest Topics   Chat   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in Search Forum

Is He really Your Mr Right

Goto Previous Topic   Goto Next Topic  
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

PostPosted: Jul 04, 2015   Topic Views : 2436   Post subject: Is He really Your Mr Right Reply with quote

Someone asked a very wise person once, “How will I know when I’ve met the right person for me long-term?” said Tracey Cox.

His answer was this: “Ask yourself: if I had to become someone else, would I love to be this person or run a mile?”

Not only is this a simple, effective way to sort out the flings from the serious relationship options, new US research suggests it’s a highly sensible question to ask for other reasons.

1. The good ways your partner changes you
- Being loved makes you happier. Obvious stuff but something people often forget – especially when judging single friends. Remember, he/she is someone you go home and vent to, who’ll give you a cuddle at the end of the day.

- You think for two, not one. Loving someone else means you consider the effect on them for all major decisions.

- You take more risks when you feel safe. Healthy relationships promote self-growth, say psychologists. If you feel loved and secure, you’re far more likely to try something new like start up a business or try something creative.

- They make you see yourself more clearly. Partners tend to be a lot more honest with each other. So if you’ve got an annoying habit like talking over people, being negative or have a touch of the know-it-all’s, they’ll not only be the ones to point it out but the person you’re most likely to listen to.

Read: Cheeky elephant drinks from ‘hot tub’ at holiday resort sending tourists into panic

2. The not so good ways your partners changes you
- Their problems become your problems. When you’re close to someone and they’re struggling with something, you experience their pain as your own. Same goes if they’re happy go-getters and achieve their dreams. Choose a more serene, balanced person and that’s what your life will be.

- You pick up their bad habits. Not only can you pick up your partner’s physical bad habits (sleep later, drink more, eat more), emotional habits are also infectious. Study showed if your partner is a suspicious person, you become less trusting. If they’re not terribly social, you can lose interest in your own friends – and lose valuable communication skills like making conversation and reading body language which need practice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Informative Zone -> Love n Dating All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Quick Reply
Message body:

Add smilies

Here You can
Download files

Top 5 Most Viewed Topics in Current Forum
Body Language: Actions Do Speak Louder Than Words
101 REASONS Why I LOVE YOU - A Must
RoMaNtIc QuOtEs iN WiNtEr........ DoNt MiSs ThIs CoLLeCtIon.
I LOVE YOU SO MMM-MUCH!
Kiss Me In the Rain.......
5 Latest Topics in this Forum
Four Step Process To Catch Up A Girl
Engagement Rings Cuts And Shapes
Dress Code For Valentines Day.. February 14
Disney Princes in Real Life
Love Story in Picture

Top Favourite Posts

Motorola VE75 Dual SIM Mobile

Diamond Encrusted Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte

Eiffel Tower Concept Phone
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact us | FAQ| Friend Sites | Powered by phpBB