How to tackle winter skin

Share all the latest fashion and trends, Outfits, Jewelry etc. Which trends are cool and which should be goodbye to? Share your ideas on cosmetics, hairstyles and of course beauty tips.
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

How to tackle winter skin

Post by being lonely » Dec 01, 2015 Views: 2137

. Label M’s Honey & Oat Hair Mask

I could not talk about this product or try and convince you to try this any less. But if you’re looking for something to instantly revitalize your dull and dry hair, trust me when I say this is the answer to all your problems.

Vaseline

This is something I like having on me all the time, especially now that I have a little one. Not only is this great for chapped lips, but in case you find yourself without lotion, it works great as a moisturiser too (not for the face ofcourse). Also great for small booboo’s on your little ones.

Revlon’s Kissable Lips Tinted Balms

These I have talked about to death, but for the winter if you’re not a chap stick kinda gal, this is literally chap stick and lip stick in one. Its tinted chapstick, if we can call it that. Also Revlon has some great lip butters, which are great during the winter too.

Body Shops Body Butters

These are the best things out there. Period. For all over body hydration, if you have one big jar of this you’re set for the winter. They last and last because you only need a little and they come in yummy scents!

Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

Return to “Fashion, Jewelry ( Diamond, Gold, Artificial ), Dresses, Beauty Tips”