How to Survive A Heart Attack When You Are Alone

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » May 18, 2014 Views: 2770

Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, without help,the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.

However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.

A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.

Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital. Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!!

They say that if everyone who sees this post shares it to 10 people, you can bet that we'll save at least one life..

Please SHARE this important info!!

arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by arslan » May 19, 2014

very nice.. Jazak Allah
"I haven't stop loving you,
it's just my heart has learned to live
without your love."

SUNNY

David147
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by David147 » Apr 17, 2015

I heard that if you cough when you have a heart attack, you might survive. I would dial 911 at least. Even if I pass out or whatever, they will come find me.

Return to “Health & Fitness”