How To Simply Transfer Files Between Dropbox with MultCloud?

What new in software industry. review about the latest software and download links for the free ware and shareware software
malcer
Just Born
Just Born

Post by malcer » Jan 30, 2015 Views: 1387

Dropbox is an online cloud storage services. It is great for syncing files to your desktop or mobile devices. According to survey, some people have both a business and a personal Dropbox account or even more. However, if they ever need to move files between them quickly there was no easy way, using two Dropbox accounts simultaneously on one computer? The obvious problem is that Dropbox does not support multiple accounts. Using a different Dropbox account with each? That’s a pain since they would have to switch profiles all the time and double-configure some of common apps. If they use the Dropbox website, they still have to download to local drive and re-upload the files manually or transfer by sharing file.

Now there is a better way! MultCloud is an FREE online tool that allows users to connect two Dropbox accounts together and transfer files from one to another.

Just Born
Just Born

Post by 349820 » Feb 17, 2015

I don't think I'll be using it, I like DropBox a lot. I've never had to move files between two accounts.

David147
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by David147 » Mar 13, 2015

How to transfer files between Dropbox accounts.
After you have selected the file or folder to be moved, you will have three methods: Dragging, Copy&Paste, “Copy toâ€￾. Details please see the following pictures:
Way 1: Dragging Files to Transfer: Select target folder from Dropbox2 and dragging it to Dropbox1 by holding left mouse button like in Windows.
Way 2: “Copy and Pasteâ€￾: Copy target file in Dropbox1 and paste it in Dropbox2 like in Windows.
Way 3: “Copy toâ€￾: When you selected “Copy toâ€￾, you can set in the pop-up window, “Moveâ€￾ box is an optional, if you checked it, the file will be removed in Dropbox1 after you click “Transferâ€￾ button.
Besides Dropbox, MultCloud also supports managing and moving files for other famous cloud drive such as Google Drive, Box, Amazon S3, SugarSync, FTP, WevDav and OneDrive and it is totally free. You can also preview files (jpg, gif, png, pdf, xls, doc) in MultCloud before transferring.

Return to “Software Downloads & Reviews”