Home Computer & Gadgets | Automobiles | Sports | Audio Visual Entertainment | Fashion & Jewelry | Love n Dating
  Technology Art, Design & Paintings | Funny/Strange Pictures | Celebrities Xposed | Humor, Jokes, Riddles | Astrology
  Mobile Health & Fitness | Recipe Corner | Travel Tourism | Mobile Phone Reviews | Sms Collection | The Music Mania
Inspirational  Latest Topics   Chat   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in Search Forum

How I Could Remove - Please Help

Post new topic Reply to topic    Home -> Science & Technology Zone -> Windows ( Vista, XP ), Linux, Mac Tips, Tricks & Hacks
Goto Previous Topic   Goto Next Topic  
Author Message
arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 11871
Gender: Male
Location: Multan

PostPosted: Jan 10, 2013   Topic Views : 1514   Post subject: How I Could Remove - Please Help Reply with quote

How I Could Remove - Please Help



Salam. Guys i have a little problem on my PC's desktop..as shown in picture..so see this and tell me about it.. thanks

How I Could Remove  Please Help
Back to top  
arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 11871
Gender: Male
Location: Multan

PostPosted: Jan 11, 2013     Post subject: Reply with quote

Itna Poor Result..Admin & Chandoo Also u r nill/nill.. huh.. ok thanks dear all..
Back to top  
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Feb 2007
Posts: 9396
Gender: Male


PostPosted: Jan 11, 2013     Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me your teamviewer id and password and i will fix it
Back to top  
Rizwan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 12399
Gender: Male
Location: Multan

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2013     Post subject: Reply with quote

arslan wrote:
Itna Poor Result..Admin & Chandoo Also u r nill/nill.. huh.. ok thanks dear all..


Jis computer main Arslan jesa virus ho wo kesay theek ho sakta hai....aur us ko to koi bara anti virus b remove ni karsakta.....dont worry Arslan
Back to top  
arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 11871
Gender: Male
Location: Multan

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2013     Post subject: Reply with quote

Rizwan wrote:
arslan wrote:
Itna Poor Result..Admin & Chandoo Also u r nill/nill.. huh.. ok thanks dear all..


Jis computer main Arslan jesa virus ho wo kesay theek ho sakta hai....aur us ko to koi bara anti virus b remove ni karsakta.....dont worry Arslan


Thoray Mature Ho Jao.. Or khud Se Bari Baaten mat Kia Karo.. Easy language Men Samjhaon To Batamizi mat Kia Karo..Live In Ur Limits.
Back to top  
Rizwan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 12399
Gender: Male
Location: Multan

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2013     Post subject: Reply with quote

arslan wrote:
Rizwan wrote:
arslan wrote:
Itna Poor Result..Admin & Chandoo Also u r nill/nill.. huh.. ok thanks dear all..


Jis computer main Arslan jesa virus ho wo kesay theek ho sakta hai....aur us ko to koi bara anti virus b remove ni karsakta.....dont worry Arslan


Thoray Mature Ho Jao.. Or khud Se Bari Baaten mat Kia Karo.. Easy language Men Samjhaon To Batamizi mat Kia Karo..Live In Ur Limits.


Arslan Bhai App to Gussa he kargay,,,,,m just joking Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Science & Technology Zone -> Windows ( Vista, XP ), Linux, Mac Tips, Tricks & Hacks All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Quick Reply
Message body:

Add smilies
 

 
Here You can
Download files

Top 5 Most Viewed Topics in Current Forum
Access blocked websites !!!!
How To Remove Subtitle From Movie.........?
cool tricks 4r firefox
Break XP admin Password without Any Software
Make any Folder INVISIBLE in Windows XP
5 Latest Topics in this Forum
Break XP admin Password without Any Software
Top 5 Softwares to remove virus, spyware,disinfecting Trojan
C# Programming
Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
Android OS 4.4 KitKat Review - Features n Specs

Top Favourite Posts

Paris Hilton Fila Photo Shoot

Shamith Shetty Slim n Trim

Kim Kardashian Shows Her Assets
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact us | FAQ| Friend Sites | Powered by phpBB