Home Remedies for Flu

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Home Remedies for Flu

Postby being lonely » Dec 05, 2015 Views: 3857

Flu Symptoms:

Fever
Chills
Cough
Sore throat
Runny or stuffy nose
Muscle or body aches
Headaches
Fatigue (tiredness)

Flu Causes:

Influenza Virus
Influenza Virus type A, B, and C
Highly Contagious Disease

Useful Home Remedies

Drink up:

Make sure to take enough fluids if you suffer from flu. Sometimes due to flu vomiting and diarrhea can cause dehydration.

Sip Some Soup:
Chicken soup does help with flu symptoms. But not all doctors agree that chemistry alone explains the soup’s apparent benefits. “When you lean over a bowl of hot chicken soup and the vapor gets up your nose, you feel better but some [of the benefit] is clearly emotional. It just makes you feel better having someone make soup for you.â€￾

Take Plenty of Rest:

Always listen to your body for not making it worse in flu symptoms. “Another way of supporting the body’s ability to fight infection. But not all doctors agree that chemistry alone explains the soup’s apparent benefits.
Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

deviswolowitz
Wondering
Wondering

Hi

Postby deviswolowitz » Feb 09, 2016

Breathe easy with steam. Pour just-boiled water into a large bowl. Drape a towel over the top of your head to trap the steam, and breathe in through your nose for five to 10 minutes. Don’t lower your face too close to the water or you risk scalding your skin or inhaling vapours that are too hot. To make steam inhalations more effective, add five to 10 drops thyme oil or eucalyptus oil to the water. Keep your eyes closed as you breathe in the steam, since both essential oils and steam may irritate your eyes. On the go? Dab a few tissues with eucalyptus oil and hold them under your nose whenever you feel congested.

Anderson Rome
Just Born
Just Born

Postby Anderson Rome » Mar 12, 2016

Nice information about flu and good to remember. If someone had this problem then he must try to follow this wonderful natural remedy to get rid of this problem. Thanks for sharing. Keep sharing useful information.

Imran520
Just Born
Just Born

Postby Imran520 » Mar 19, 2016

nice tips and I will try it for flue problem.

shobhituva
Wondering
Wondering

Postby shobhituva » Jun 14, 2016

What if some one is veggie like me? I have a solutions for people like me..do one thing there is a herb known as Geloy for all health problems.. Just boil the root of this herb in water and drink that boiled water every morning or anytime..no flu will touch you in your entire life.. it's a home remedy from Baba Ramdev from India... :P

For more remedies, you guys can find out via Mynahcare.. It's a healthcare network..

badra100
Beginner
Beginner

Postby badra100 » Dec 07, 2016

Hmmmm I love It .

Return to “Health & Fitness”