Home Decor Ideas for Bed Room

Art, Design & Painting Galleries
ahmedsarah194
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Home Decor Ideas for Bed Room

Postby ahmedsarah194 » Jan 02, 2014 Views: 4722

The 1st New Year Décor idea is to make use of black and white arrangements.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
The 2nd New Year Décor idea is to place a king sized bed, colorful wallpapers, vibrant paints on walls and ceiling, gaint wall size mirrors, night tables, artistic paintings and flower arrangements are significant determinants to be included in modern bedroom ideas. Moreover, monochrome shades in hues of ash white, grey and neutrals play a significant role in turning your ordinary living room into a contemporary dream.

The 3rd New Year Décor idea is to choose from neutral color palette can change the overall appeal. The embellished and colorful wall art provides eventual collision. Cushions and sofa covers in monochromic patterns are more “INâ€￾ nowadays.

The 4rth New Year Décor idea is to add accessorize into your monochrome designs, placing artwork, trinket boxes, sculptures are modern bedroom ideas. Traditionally it seems important to cluster the room with so many essential items, but not now anymore.

The 5th New Year Décor idea is to place feature headboard, pantry, cabinet, any woven fabric, bookshelf, paneling’s can be added as value additions in modern bedroom ideas.

twigafiber
Just Born
Just Born
Location: No. 440, Gali Sheesh Mahal, Bazar Sita Ram,New Delhi

Fiberglass Services Delhi

Postby twigafiber » Jan 10, 2014

Glass wool insulation in India for thermal and acoustic insulation.New wall insulation method where a ventilated air gap is constructed after an external layer of galsswool insulation on wall to provide good insulation meet the required energy performance.

Fiberglass Services Delhi

CharlesCrosson
Just Born
Just Born

Postby CharlesCrosson » Dec 12, 2015

Thanks for sharing this idea with all us. Recently I had purchased different types of floor mats for my home to decorate it in some different way. You can see different types of mats here floormatsystems online.

PaulB
Just Born
Just Born

Pressurized Walls

Postby PaulB » Jun 08, 2016

I'm very thankful to you for sharing this. there might have multiple occasions where you might thought " I wish i had more rooms in my house or office".If you have ever felt this way then believe me you are not alone and for that purpose i found an brilliant solutions in the form of pressurized walls . these are the temporary walls which uses sheets and rocks , it allows you to partition a space , and make a separate space in your existing room.

imranraza
Just Born
Just Born

Postby imranraza » Oct 25, 2016

nice

dua
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Re: Home Decor Ideas for Bed Room

Postby dua » Jan 28, 2017

Very Nice

admin