Hi-Smokers I Have New Thing For You

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Postby arslan » Jan 20, 2010 Views: 7422

An Electronic Cigarrete!
An electronic cigarette, also known as a personal vaporizer or simply as ecigarette,

is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine by way of a vaporized solution.

It is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipes.

In addition to nicotine delivery, this vapor also provides a flavor and physical sensation similar to that of inhaled tobacco smoke,

while no tobacco, smoke, or combustion is actually involved in its operation.

An electronic cigarette usually takes the form of some manner of elongated tube,

though many are designed to resemble the outward appearance of real smoking products, like cigarettes, cigars, and pipes.

Another common design is the "pen-style", so named for its visual resemblance to a ballpoint pen.

Most electronic cigarettes are reusable devices with replaceable and refillable parts.

A number of disposable electronic cigarettes have also been developed.

Electronic cigarettes are miniature forms of vaporizers that are slightly larger than traditional cigarettes in size.

The electronic cigarette is not a smoking aid, and has not been approved by the FDA.

It is powered by a rechargeable battery that triggers the atomizer when a user inhales on the device.

The atomizer heats up and vaporizes the "e-liquid" in contact, which is inhaled by the user.

This novelty item can be seen in many perspectives, but here at Minicigarette.net, we present our products as personal vaporizers.

ujala
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Postby ujala » Jan 20, 2010

invention in any thing .....Good

waqassial
Extreme Contributor
Extreme Contributor

Re: Hi-Smokers I Have New Thing For You

Postby waqassial » Feb 02, 2010

hope it would help minimizing risks associated with Nicotine!

Return to “Health & Fitness”