Heartfelt Note on a Donated Wedding Gown

Inspirational Articles , Images, cards, Inspirational quotes
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Heartfelt Note on a Donated Wedding Gown

Post by being lonely » Jun 12, 2015 Views: 845

A U.K. charity shop has found the mystery widower who left an anonymous, tear-jerking note along with a donated wedding gown.

"We have found the kind gentleman who donated the beautiful vintage wedding dress to St Gemma’s Hospice this week," the shop wrote today on its Facebook page. "He is over the moon that we are giving somebody the opportunity to buy the gorgeous gown on eBay.

"He is so happy and proud that the Hospice will benefit from funds raised by the auction of the dress," the post continued. "He wishes to remain anonymous and we fully respect his decision."

The note, which was pinned onto the ivory lace fabric, reads:

I wish any lady who takes this dress to have a life with her loved one 56 years like I did.[They were] happy years. I was a lucky man to marry a lady like mine.

"They knew immediately that it was a very special dress, but the note made it even more special."

Since the gown has received worldwide interest, Woodgate said, St. Gemma's decided to list it for auction on eBay.

The dress now has 23 offers with the highest bid at $941.09, and less than eight days left.

Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

Return to “Inspirational Articles, Quotes, Images & graphics”