Gucci Marrakech Bags - Fashion Of Ladies Sholders

Share all the latest fashion and trends, Outfits, Jewelry etc. Which trends are cool and which should be goodbye to? Share your ideas on cosmetics, hairstyles and of course beauty tips.
arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by arslan » Oct 27, 2010 Views: 3646

Always love to carry only unique and fashionable handbags. Gucci offers the Marrakech Medium Python Shoulder Bag to add a great trend in your lifestyle. It is a Snakes shedding skin is a latest concept in handbags, it seems a unique pattern. If you like to carry snake skin accessories then I m sure you will like to carry this latest Marrakech Medium Python Shoulder Bag from Gucci. It is just the bag which you like to carry.

It comes with excellent features such as 13 inch tall, 16 inch broad and 6 inch deep Python skin bag.Fashion accessories from Gucci home are ever beautiful and attractive now this latest bag is excellent. I just adorn to carry Gucci’s bags and this latest Marrakech Medium Python Shoulder Bag is tremendous. It comes with the price tag of just $3,900. It is built with woven leather neat and leather in liner and tassels all along with metal G ornaments. It includes sufficient space to put your necessary stuff.
"I haven't stop loving you,
it's just my heart has learned to live
without your love."

SUNNY

dua
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by dua » Oct 28, 2010

bag is nice and elegant but its Hand bag not shoulder

alvera
The Super Geek
The Super Geek

Post by alvera » Oct 28, 2010

nice bag

arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by arslan » Oct 29, 2010

its shoulder bag aapi ji.and thanx alvera
"I haven't stop loving you,
it's just my heart has learned to live
without your love."

SUNNY

Cyra
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Cyra » Oct 30, 2010

nice

Return to “Fashion, Jewelry ( Diamond, Gold, Artificial ), Dresses, Beauty Tips”