Home Computer & Gadgets | Automobiles | Sports | Audio Visual Entertainment | Fashion & Jewelry | Love n Dating
  Technology Art, Design & Paintings | Funny/Strange Pictures | Celebrities Xposed | Humor, Jokes, Riddles | Astrology
  Mobile Health & Fitness | Recipe Corner | Travel Tourism | Mobile Phone Reviews | Sms Collection | The Music Mania
Inspirational  Latest Topics   Chat   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in Search Forum

Emma Watson: Teenage Starlet - Daily Mail Shots

Post new topic Reply to topic    Home -> Hollywood, Bollywood Gossips - Celebrities Xposed
Goto Previous Topic   Goto Next Topic  
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

PostPosted: Feb 05, 2009   Topic Views : 50430   Post subject: Emma Watson: Teenage Starlet - Daily Mail Shots Reply with quote

Emma Watson, who made her fame and fortune playing Hermione in the 'Harry Potter' series is so unlike the typical teenage starlet - she avoids drugs and public drunkenness despite being above the legal age in her native UK - that it's hard to believe she's for real.

Emma Watson Teenage Starlet  Daily Mail Shots

Proving once again that she is as smart as her on-screen know-it-all persona, Emma Watson spoke to the Daily Mail about the nature of fame, the perils of being a sex object, and trying to live a normal life within the culture of celebrity. Emma Watson, made a cute appearance on the Daily Mail (Sunday Mail) Live Magazine 01 Feb 2009.

In an interview with DailyMail, Watson confesses that turning 18 isn't all that great, "I realized that overnight I'd become fair game. I had a party in [London], and the pavements were just knee-deep with photographers trying to get a shot of me looking drunk, which wasn't going to happen. I don't have to drink to have a good time. The sickest part was when one photographer lay down on the floor to get a shot up my skirt."

The truth of the matter is that most of us, at 18, didn't have to deal with photographers trying to get a glimpse of us being drunk or catching us in an embarrassing moment. For Watson, she not only has to deal with regular teenage problems, but has to keep in mind that she's constantly in the public eye. As for being sexy, Watson assures us that she doesn't believe that revealing clothing is sexy, instead, "My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder."

chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

PostPosted: Feb 05, 2009     Post subject: Reply with quote

touchme
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

PostPosted: Jun 25, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

Watson is awesome in style
xyzvn87
Wondering
Wondering

PostPosted: Dec 18, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma Watson is so beautifull
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Hollywood, Bollywood Gossips - Celebrities Xposed All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Quick Reply
Message body:

Add smilies

Here You can
Download files

Top 5 Most Viewed Topics : Last 120 Days
bipasha basu wants a bengali look for wedding
shahid kapoor play great role of haider
Sonakshi Sinha Becomes Superstar For Honey Singh
Deepika Padukone Ballet Dance Rehearsal
Shakira Got 100 Million Facebook Fans
5 Latest Topics in this Forum
Dia Mirza Got Married - Wedding Pictures
Shah Rukh Khan Redefined 8 Pack Abs
Deepika Padukone Ballet Dance Rehearsal
Virat Kohli Sweet and Secret Girlfriend Izabelle Leite
Ranbir Kapoor To Play Sanjay Dutt In Bio-Pic

Top Favourite Posts

Kangana Ranaut (Stuck on You)

Best Cars Around The World

Miss Arab World 2007
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact us | FAQ| Friend Sites | Powered by phpBB