Benefits Of Egg yolk

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
Egerton
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Egerton » Jul 08, 2011 Views: 12847

Thanks a lot for sharing the benefits with us.The excess of anything is bad for health.Being healthy don't mean to start consuming in excess...

Michealleo
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Michealleo » Aug 05, 2011

well thanks alots for sharing something egg yolk because i know most of peoples just recommanded juts to eat egg white . Egg yolks are really good for are hairs . And for stop falling hairs .so keep eating egg yolks and dont listen to those peoples who say that it's not good for health . our body really need it too because every food has it's own nutritonal values .

Edgerton
Wondering
Wondering

Post by Edgerton » Aug 06, 2011

Egg is considered a complete diet for a person for one meal. Protein contained in it is so light that you instantly digest it and hence becomes part of your body. The egg yolk is also full nutrients.

Micheal21
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Micheal21 » Sep 22, 2011

Thanks for sharing some good info .... i have heard more peoples told that eating egg yolks aren't good for health but i dont agree with that because egg yolks having vitamin A and D which is raelly good for health .

peterparker0639
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by peterparker0639 » Nov 20, 2013

Hello
It's so beneficial for health like increase testosterone,prevent blood clotting,good for healthy eyes,prevent muscle degeneration,iron rich and more others........

Return to “Health & Fitness”