Amazingly beautiful small towns around the World

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Amazingly beautiful small towns around the World

Post by being lonely » Jan 24, 2015 Views: 1198

Albarracin, Spain

Annecy, France

Bibury, England

Bled, Slovenia

Colmar, France

Garmisch Partenkirchen Bavaria, Germany

Goreme, Turkey (The underground city)

Hallstatt Austria

Manarola, Italy

Marsaxlok, Malta

Morro de so Paulo, Brazil

Pucn, Chile

Queenstown, New Zealand

Reine, Norway

Tenby Wales

Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland

Village in the Himalayas, Tibet
Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Jan 27, 2015

small but well organized towns.

John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by John321 » Jan 28, 2015

These small towns are too pretty and attractive around the world. You have shared gorgeous images of them. I visited only Queenstown, New Zealand in the past. I enjoy they're a lot of beautiful places. Let me I mention some of my favorite places there;
Queenstown Hill
Queenstown Garden
Kiwi Birdlife Park
Kiwi Birdlife Park

jammy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by jammy » Jan 29, 2015

Tenby walled is a sea side small town of Pembrokeshire. It is one of most beautiful places there. An ideal place for fishing and other water activities. Tenby Museum and Art Gallery is also a famous destination of that region. I visited there about one year ago along with my friends.

John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by John321 » Jan 30, 2015

Well Jammy! I visited the Tenby Museum and Art Gallery one time in the past only 5 days with my college team. This historical place is located in Tenby, Pembrokeshire, South West Wales. It is the oldest and independence museum in Wales. This Museum was established in 1878. This place is the home of local geology, biology, archaeology and maritime artifacts. According to my journey experience, it is the perfect place for history lovers.

jammy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by jammy » Jan 30, 2015

John321 wrote:Well Jammy! I visited the Tenby Museum and Art Gallery one time in the past only 5 days with my college team. This historical place is located in Tenby, Pembrokeshire, South West Wales. It is the oldest and independence museum in Wales. This Museum was established in 1878. This place is the home of local geology, biology, archaeology and maritime artifacts. According to my journey experience, it is the perfect place for history lovers.
It seems you had great interest in history as well. Have you visited National Library of Wales because it is lovely place that includes numerous of books about it's history and about their stories.

John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by John321 » Jan 31, 2015

Well Jammy! I never visited the National Library of Wales during my tour. This place is unknown attraction for me in this destination. After reading your post, I wish I went there on my next tour. Can you share sufficient information about it?

hassyjhone
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by hassyjhone » Jan 31, 2015

What a natural greenery and awesome sights that are shown in the first post. I really love such kind of natural attractions and always prefer to explore them during my tour. These days my uncle is going to enjoy their spare time in the Village in the Himalayas, Tibet.

John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by John321 » Feb 02, 2015

It is good news for me and other visitors. The Himalayas is one of the most famous and beautiful Village in Tibet region. I am too excited that your uncle visit there these days. I want to tell you one request, if your uncle came back then can you share your uncle experiences with me. It will be helpful for me to make a plan to go there.

Return to “Travel Tourism”